Why Don't I Make Videos?

Well, there are a lot of reasons.  For example, I don't have skill and knowledge on the subject. Or, perhaps more importantly...well, crazily enough, I'll explain it to you in a video.  It's my first attempt, it's rough, and the truth is my lack of know-how probably shines through in just an embarrassing way, but that's OK.

So, for the first time:
The Beards, Bears, and Brian video channel on youtube:








I hope you all enjoyed this taste of who I am, and why I don't make videos...but I believe I'll try at least ONE more time after this to make a video, and see what you guys think.  Who knows, maybe next time I'll have a script, and clear and cogent idea!

But probably not.

Thanks, as always, for reading!  Have a great day, and check out my other self-referential satire such as "Why Men Suck at Dating:  A Theory About Friendship" or "I Suck at Apologies".



Enjoy!

2 comments:

If you're going to comment, please avoid foul language, spamming, or abuse. Such comments will be deleted.