A quick site update post

Hello all!
I know many people have been wondering where I've been...I haven't posted a real update on my blog in almost 2 weeks, and I've only posted anything amusing on Facebook about a week ago. 
In any case, I'm not gone, just busy.  I've been working on a few side projects unrelated to BB+B and those are taking a fair amount of time.  What I HAVE been doing for BB+B though is looking into a few new ideas to help improve the fun and readability of the blog. 

In the upcoming weeks, I expect to be doing a lot to change the site.  First, I'm changing the visuals, which I hope everyone enjoys.  More importantly, though, I'm adding new content!  I'm trying to get back to making a few videos for Youtube that I can share here on BB+B.  I'm looking to help out with a friend's website, and link some of you all there so you can enjoy a movie review site specifically dedicated to finding the best possible movies around. And finally, I'm working on my actual graduate school work, because it turns out that being a science graduate student isn't just time consuming, but ALL consuming when you're collecting data in Alaskan winter.

I hope you can stay patient, and I promise I'll be back soon!
Thanks for reading,
Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you're going to comment, please avoid foul language, spamming, or abuse. Such comments will be deleted.