SORRY ABOUT THE LACK OF UPDATES!

Hello Readers!
I'd like to, before I get any further, apologize for the lack of frequent updates.  Lately, I've only been writing 3-5 posts a month, and that's drastically less than I intended when summer began.  It turns out, being a full time researcher in addition to having an active life outside of work is time consuming (who knew?).
So, for the rest of summer my goal is to do at least weekly updates, however short they may be.  I hope that is enough to sate your desire for tons and tons of Brian Allman stories, and if it's not...well, there's over a year worth of posts to read through in the archive!  I hope that helps.

In any case, I'll be posting this week's true update later. Right now, I just wanted to post an apology about the lack of frequent updates, and let you all know that I haven't forgotten you, I've just had a hard time finding both time and inspiration for amusing content.

I hope to have you all come back and read more when I get back on my normal schedule.  Thanks for reading, be well, and let me know if you've got ideas for what you want to see me write!
Thanks,
-Brian.  You know, the one referred to in the site title.  That guy.

1 comment:

  1. That apology was more heartfelt than the campaign ran by BP. It made me want to sing a song from Grease. Not bad for a guy writing from Alaska. Way to push your Outer and Inner Limits.

    O.I.L.

    ReplyDelete

If you're going to comment, please avoid foul language, spamming, or abuse. Such comments will be deleted.